<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602400436320900854?origin\x3dhttp://imsimplylovemypiggydaddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 2, 2007

I don wan to keep on think of tat.... is really very bad!!

I wan to stop all this rubbish...

He is mine.. i wan him!!!

All the past please leave us alone... i really can't take it anymore...

i felt like crying...

i wan to be a happy ger...

Past... please leave me alone...

He and She is the past... please don let me think of that anymore...

Is not his fault...

I just wan him and stay by his side!!

God! please please... make me forget... i wan to lead a happy life for him... today's things really make me upset... but i'm sure that, god will help me to forgot the sadness in my life and leave down the sweetness with you in my life... but it take times to removed the sorrow...


I Know You Love me wholeheartedly!
03:53